SKINCARE – Keep your skin looking its best
Good skin care is important for the following reasons: It helps your skin stay in good condition: You’re shedding skin cells throughout the day, so it’s important to keep your skin glowing and in good condition. An effective routine can help prevent acne, treat wrinkles, and help keep your skin looking its absolute best.
The importance of keeping your skin healthy can’t be overemphasised. It’s the body’s first defense against disease and infection, and it protects your internal organs from injuries. The skin helps regulate body temperature and prevents excess fluid loss, and it also helps your body remove excess water and salt.
Adding the right, well-formulated skincare products to your daily routine can help replenish lost moisture, control excess oil, reduce breakouts and blackheads, fade scars, restore even skin tone, and minimise the appearance of large pores.
OBAGI NU DERM
Obagi Nu-Derm transforms the skin by increasing skin cell turnover and exfoliating dull, dead skin cells. It is an especially good system for pigmentation.
A solution applied to the face to remove dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of new cells. All chemical peels are bespoke and tailored to your individual skincare needs.
Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses a specialised blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from your face.
Essential Skincare tips
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water is crucial for maintaining skin’s elasticity and hydration.
- Use Sunscreen Daily: Protect your skin from harmful UV rays by applying a broad-spectrum SPF of at least 30 daily, even on cloudy days.
- Consistency is Key: Stick to a skincare routine that is suitable for your skin type. Consistency is crucial to see desired results.
- Gentle Cleansing: Use a gentle, sulfate-free cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping the skin’s natural oils.
- Exfoliate Regularly: Exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells, improving texture and allowing better absorption of skincare products.
- Don’t Skip Moisturiser: Moisturising helps to maintain skin’s natural barrier and keeps it hydrated.
- Healthy Diet and Exercise: A balanced diet rich in antioxidants and regular exercise contribute to healthy, glowing skin.
- Get Enough Sleep: Quality sleep is crucial for skin repair and rejuvenation.
- Be Mindful of Ingredients: Use products with active ingredients suited to your specific skincare concerns.
- Don’t Smoke: Smoking can contribute to premature aging and a dull complexion.
Book an Appointment Now
Payment plans available for treatments over £500